As of today, 08/14/2020, all MDSA teams are permitted to progress to Phase 2 of our Return To Play phases.
PHASE 2: SMALL GROUP TRAINING
- Small Group Training introduced
- Max 12/group (min. 2 coaches/volunteers)
- Max 2 groups per full-size field.
- Coaches and Volunteers wear masks at all times.
- Players wear masks before and after sessions.
- Maximum of 4v4 scrimmages within the same small group (no cross group scrimmages)
- Minimal physical contact.
- Equipment (including cleats, balls, goals, training sticks, etc) must be sanitized by an adult volunteer at the start and end of each session.
- Staggered practice times.
Cal North Updates
For Elite teams who participate in Cal North leagues, the guidance is to prepare for a regular fall season which begins on September 12, 2020.