Due to the wet weather all grass fields are closed until at least Thursday 3/23.

2/23 Update: The fields remain closed but there is sun forecast for Thursday, there will be a decision by 5pm Friday 3/24 as to whether games can go ahead on Saturday 2/25 – we have everything crossed!