REGISTRATION ENDS FEBRUARY 28TH!
The Spring Soccer Program with MDSA is a shorter, less formal season with a focus on fun, friendly play and player development in a fully recreational environment.
- Season runs Saturday, March 26 through Saturday, May 21.
- Practices start early March.
- There are no post-season games in Spring. The Spring program is intended to be less formal and gives players and
- parents the chance to just have some fun with no pressure about trying to advance to post-season play.
- Teams will be run by Volunteer Coaches; support from pro coaches from First Touch Coaching will be available to all teams.
- The 6U Jamboree Program will be run by our Pro Coaches with support from our Volunteer Coaches.
- Older divisions (typically 12U upwards) are Co-Ed.
- Guaranteed Placement Registration is $65 for returning Fall 21 Players through 2/28.
- Registration Fee for new players to the 21/22 Season is $85 ($65 Spring Fee + $20 annual AYSO Player Fee)